We work tirelessly to ensure that buying a property is a smooth, professional and efficient process. As a naturally stressful time in your life, we pride ourselves on providing communication regularly on any and all progress through the legal process to ensure your expectations are managed as best as possible.
Our process is robust and streamlined, making sure that we take as much work away from you as possible, liaising with your mortgage adviser, the sellers legal representatives and yourselves.
There are several stages the conveyancing process including, but not limited to:
1. Reviewing all contracts and paperwork relating to the property;
2. Carrying out property searches;
3. Conveyancing for the mortgage;
4. Advising on contracts;
5. Facilitating exchange of contracts;
6. Setting the completion date and providing all relevant documentation;
7. Executing the completion;
8. Organising deeds, completion documents, stamp duty and issuing final invoice .
We pride ourselves on operating an open, transparent, and professional relationship with our clients, with fees available below for your information.
If you have any questions regarding buying a property or land, please call our Sketty branch direct on: 01792 343460.